Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
This site and all materials/information herein are intended for and limited to access/consumption/participation by bona fide citizens of the United States of America who are accessing this site from within the legal geographical boundaries of one of the 50 states comprising the United States of America or from within the geographical boundaries of a lawfully recognized protectorate of the United States of America.
No citizens and/or residents of the European Union (EU) are allowed on this site at any time for any reason – any persons who fall under those categories are prohibited from accessing and/or using this site. If you are a citizen and/or are a resident of the EU, no matter from where you are attempting to access and/or use this site, you are prohibited and you must leave now – there is nothing for you here. This site is not intended to invite or welcome EU citizenry patronage/participation/purchasing attempts and we do not target advertising of any kind to either EU citizenry or any other non-American citizens/persons/customers outside the geographical limits of the United States of America or lawfully recognized protectorates of the United States of America.
To be clear, if you are not an American or a resident of a protectorate of the United States of America, and if you are not accessing this site from within the geographical boundaries of the United States of America or the geographical boundaries of a protectorate of the United States of America, YOU ARE PROHIBITED AND YOU MUST LEAVE NOW! This site prohibition includes American citizens and residents of protectorates of the United States of America who may be physically located, for any reason, outside the geographical boundaries of the United States of America and/or the geographical boundaries of a protectorate of the United States of America.
All reasonable efforts have been taken by this site to deny access to and use of this site to EU citizens and/or residents, as well as all other persons who are not citizens of the United States of America. Prohibition to this site applies to all non-American and/or non-protectorate citizens of the United States of America.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. If you are an American or citizen of an American protectorate, physically located within the geographical boundaries of the United States of America or an American protectorate, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HuntingInfoGallery.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HuntingInfoGallery.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server; or
- act as an intermediary for any access to this site, use of this site or “straw” purchase for persons prohibited by this site
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HuntingInfoGallery.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on HuntingInfoGallery.com's web site are provided “as is.” HuntingInfoGallery.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HuntingInfoGallery.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HuntingInfoGallery.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HuntingInfoGallery.com's Internet site, even if HuntingInfoGallery.com or a HuntingInfoGallery.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HuntingInfoGallery.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HuntingInfoGallery.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HuntingInfoGallery.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HuntingInfoGallery.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HuntingInfoGallery.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HuntingInfoGallery.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HuntingInfoGallery.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.